Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12
Resultados 16 al 25 de 25

Tema: CS:S V34 Final (Recomendado)

CS:S Admin Avatar de ToxicMan
    Cita Iniciado por maphunter Ver mensaje
    Lastly in the first post, there is a mention of unique steamid. Can someone please explain it in more detail what you mean by unique?
    This means that this version of the game is going to give you a fixed steam id, that is not going to be changing your id every time you: restart the pc, restart the game or enter a different server. That's the only thing that my knowledge allows me to help you, but maybe my colleagues can help a little more. Greetings.

P.D.: This community is not Brazilian, it is from Argentina.

Hi, the differences of any version is in the bin of each build. Example: 2007 build is compatible with the own server, but u can see this messages in consola when u join in the server.

If u want know more about the history of the old css they are the depolment of the emulator that currently work today.
    [Sólo usuarios registrados y activados pueden ver los enlaces! ]

For example, servers that are build 3945 do not accept build 4004 clients. Which is a common issue in Asia.
    For solve this one u should need download the server side version build 4044(for win)/build 4100(for linux). Google is a good choose to start looking lol.

Lastly in the first post, there is a mention of unique steamid. Can someone please explain it in more detail what you mean by unique?
    Unique id mean that ur id depends each computer but sometimes depends of each server. Its related of configuration of ur server.

Good luck, have a nice day.

Miembro Avatar de maphunter
    Cita Iniciado por ToxicMan Ver mensaje
    This means that this version of the game is going to give you a fixed steam id, that is not going to be changing your id every time you: restart the pc, restart the game or enter a different server. That's the only thing that my knowledge allows me to help you, but maybe my colleagues can help a little more. Greetings.

P.D.: This community is not Brazilian, it is from Argentina.
    Thank you very much for the explanation. I never knew there were ones whose steamids changed like that. Do you know of any builds that change like that?. I am very interested in testing them.

Also the url itself has .ar in it. I think I said Brazilian because there was ES option in the language options. Feels bad to make a fool of myself in my first post . Sorry.

Thanks in advance.

Cita Iniciado por Furgoneta Ver mensaje
    Hi, the differences of any version is in the bin of each build. Example: 2007 build is compatible with the own server, but u can see this messages in consola when u join in the server.

If u want know more about the history of the old css they are the depolment of the emulator that currently work today.
    [Sólo usuarios registrados y activados pueden ver los enlaces! ]

For solve this one u should need download the server side version build 4044(for win)/build 4100(for linux). Google is a good choose to start looking lol.

Unique id mean that ur id depends each computer but sometimes depends of each server. Its related of configuration of ur server.

Good luck, have a nice day.
    That forum is pure gold at first glance! will joining it too. Thanks for the explanations too. Google is a good choose to start looking?!, lol how do u think I got here in the first place!

Also I'd like to add that I tested the installer posted here. It has a few issues.

It does not save any settings or binds.
    Whether it's the in game name, volume levels, mouse wheel binds, mouse sensitivity, keyboard controls, option to have quick switch on, etc. For some reason all settings are lost when the game is restarted.

Administrador Avatar de Venom

Also I'd like to add that I tested the installer posted here. It has a few issues.

It does not save any settings or binds.
    Whether it's the in game name, volume levels, mouse wheel binds, mouse sensitivity, keyboard controls, option to have quick switch on, etc. For some reason all settings are lost when the game is restarted.
    Como solución puedes crear un archivo de texto llamado "autoexec.cfg" y guardarlo en la ruta del juego "cstrike/cfg" puedes hacerlo con el bloc de notas.
    Dentro de él, introducir todos los comandos que desees para tus configuraciones, y se ejecutarán automáticamente cuando inicies el juego.
    De esta forma puedes salvar tus configuraciones fácilmente con ese archivo si borras el juego o reinstalas windows.

No hay una versión mejor a la publicada en este foro, la v34 es obsoleta, y el problema que mencionas es común, a mi me ocurre con las configuraciones de video, pero no con el resto.

PD: traducir el texto con google traductor, no pienso escribir en inglés, ja!

That forum is pure gold at first glance! will joining it too. Thanks for the explanations too. Google is a good choose to start looking?!, lol how do u think I got here in the first place!
    lmao, the unique thing that u must know is the Emulator (eSTEAMNATION or RevEmu) . Yesterdey i saw a many asia's servers, particularly india, and i become aware of that servers reject modern emulators. I used this one: [Sólo usuarios registrados y activados pueden ver los enlaces! ].

I hope i've helped u, see ya.
    Última edición por Furgoneta; 16/04/2018 a las 23:25

Cita Iniciado por Venom Ver mensaje
    Como solución puedes crear un archivo de texto llamado "autoexec.cfg" y guardarlo en la ruta del juego "cstrike/cfg" puedes hacerlo con el bloc de notas.
    Dentro de él, introducir todos los comandos que desees para tus configuraciones, y se ejecutarán automáticamente cuando inicies el juego.
    De esta forma puedes salvar tus configuraciones fácilmente con ese archivo si borras el juego o reinstalas windows.

No hay una versión mejor a la publicada en este foro, la v34 es obsoleta, y el problema que mencionas es común, a mi me ocurre con las configuraciones de video, pero no con el resto.

PD: traducir el texto con google traductor, no pienso escribir en inglés, ja!
    lmoa I am doing exactly that. I posted the bugs here in the hope that they would be solved and we would have a bug free installer. These bugs are actually absent in the build 3945. What this version has is multilingual support and support for all client builds.

Also this is not a dead game. This forum itself is the example. It's amazing how many players are still playing this game.

Cita Iniciado por Furgoneta Ver mensaje
    lmao, the unique thing that u must know is the Emulator (eSTEAMNATION or RevEmu) . Yesterdey i saw a many asia's servers, particularly india, and i become aware of that servers reject modern emulators. I used this one: [Sólo usuarios registrados y activados pueden ver los enlaces! ].

I hope i've helped u, see ya.
    Thanks, I knew about revemu, I'll look into eSTEAMNATION. Btw what's the special interest in India about?. Thanks for posting the link to yet another beautiful Russian website

Here nearly everyone downloads cssv34 from oceanfgames.com[Sólo usuarios registrados y activados pueden ver los enlaces! ].

So far this build is extremely stable and almost bug free except it lacks support for the newer emulators. They are very lucky that this build is bug free because most of them are 16yr olds who only care about getting a server running on free google vps with their mom's credit card. None of them care about lagging servers or incompatible clients. They just want to play with their friends in a casual manner.

I have yet to find what improvements the build 4044 (the version here aka 2010 digitalzone) has over build 3945 on the oceanofgames.com and why the 2 builds exist in the first place. Could it be just 2 different communities compiling the exact same game at different times with different emulator versions? or are there any worthwhile changes?

The reason I came here is because I wanted to setup my own server that would be stable, reliable, bug free and compatible with all clients so that no one would be denied of counter striking!.
    Última edición por maphunter; 18/04/2018 a las 11:23

Also this is not a dead game. This forum itself is the example. It's amazing how many players are still playing this game.
    We try make the community better, thx for that.

Here nearly everyone downloads cssv34 from oceanfgames.comhttp://oceanofgames.com/counter-stri...free-download/.
    Jisus crist! What it is?
    edit: doesnt work for me lol

So far this build is extremely stable and almost bug free except it lacks support for the newer emulators. They are very lucky that this build is bug free because most of them are 16yr olds who only care about getting a server running on free google vps with their mom's credit card. None of them care about lagging servers or incompatible clients.
    v34 build (i mean the build 4044/4100) its free of the most dangerius exploids knows and very stable too, the rest of bugs can be solved by c++ plugins server-side. I use the IDA-pro for look inside of the game (offset in general), but i still noob using that. The 3945 for linux isnt compatible with the most of plugins because the linux version released is very unstable, but in windows can work perfectly this build.

I have yet to find what improvements the build 4044 (the version here aka 2010 digitalzone) has over build 3945 on the oceanofgames.com and why the 2 builds exist in the first place. Could it be just 2 different communities compiling the exact same game at different times with different emulator versions? or are there any worthwhile changes?
    Here is the changelog of the CS:S [Sólo usuarios registrados y activados pueden ver los enlaces! ] and below my modest date copiling list of each bin, i think that the most client side version is the css v34 cgf edition in my opinion.

Código PHP:
    digitalzone version(v18 build 3945)    '30/10/2007' (classic emulator)
    oceanofgames version                   '28/08/2009' (hCupas emulator)
    digitalzone version(v21 build 4044)    '09/02/2010' (Rev-emu 3th generation)
    css v34 cgf edition                    '12/02/2010' (Rev-emu 4th generation
    The reason I came here is because I wanted to setup my own server that would be stable, reliable, bug free and compatible with all clients so that no one would be denied of counter striking!.
    The better choose is the build 4044/4100 + eSTEAMNATION emulator, and if u want accept all people put on true in esteamnation.cfg in client's category.

good luck.
    Última edición por Furgoneta; 19/04/2018 a las 04:15